You can register your participation at an upcoming ANUFC competition using the entry form below. Entering via this method will allow the DT to determine the number of pistes and referees required for each competition. Once you have entered, please ensure that you:
- Pay the entry fee to the DT on the day of the competition
- Arrive at least 15 minutes before the start time
- Advise the DT if you will be late (the competition may start without you)
- Check that you have all the required equipment
- Check your equipment for faults
- Entry cost is $10 to cover court hire, it can be paid by direct deposit or by cash or card on the day.
Registration for ACTFA, NSWFA and AFF competitions need to be done through their respective websites.